December 11 2013, 12am
Go on ANON and tell me what you think of me. I do not want to know who it is, at all. Don’t tell me who it is, don’t give me hints, don’t say your screen name. Tell me exactly what you think of me. Don’t sugarcoat things. Don’t lie. If you hate me, tell me why. Tell me what I’m doing wrong. If you like me, tell me why. Tell me exactly what you think of me.
December 10 2013, 11pm
I JUST GOT AN OFFER TO THE FOUR YEAR VET SCHOOL AT THE UNIVERSITY OF EDINBURGH ROYAL DICK SCHOOL OF VETERINARY MEDICINE!
I just, that was my top choice and I have wanted to be a vet for my entire life and I’ve gotten through the application process and I just cannot even describe how happy and excited I am to do this.
GO CONGRATULATE MARIAH BECAUSE SHE IS SMART AND THIS IS AWESOME HOLY SHIT CONGRATS HON
December 10 2013, 1am
I’m putting this up right now so that nobody’s surprised:
The Sherlock fandom on this site in general is weird and obnoxious, and unfortunately tends to be quite disrespectful to the cast and crew.
If you post any obnoxious, rude, or generally gross or disrespectful content about anybody in this production, I will unfollow you.
I don’t care about your ships, I don’t care about your “superior writing skills.” 85% of the criticism I’ve ever seen about this show is ignorant drivel, and I’m not going to put up with it. Most of the remaining 15% is anger directed at the wrong people.
Why are you never around when I want to bang my head against the desk about this issue in doctor who? ;A;
December 10 2013, 12am
UK grading system
Time to move to the UK
Dude I would kill for that grading scale
wait, so what is it in america then?
Anything below that is an F
is that real??
My grading system at my school was:
everything under was an F.
You can imagine surprised I was when I got a 90 on something in college and went “shit, it’s a B” and everyone went O.o???